A quick overview of the Wiise Payroll set up process
To set up Wiise Payroll, you'll need to work through these steps. Each step is a separate help article with all the details you need. Learn about the Wiise Payroll system and what it can do.
- Register for Wiise Payroll.
- Set up Payroll — set up users and complete the Payroll Setup screen info.
- Add your company information.
- Add your payment settings.
- Create your pay schedules.
Once you've completed the set-up, you'll be able to integrate Wiise with Wiise Payroll (link accounts, employees records, locations, and reporting categories). You can then set up and use timesheets and complete a pay run.
What is Wiise Payroll?
Wiise Payroll is a complete cloud payroll system. It lets you manage employee details, process pay runs, and record employee expenses all in one integrated solution.
Because it’s a cloud system, Wiise stores your company payroll information in Azure (Microsoft's secure cloud computing platform), rather than on your computer. This means you can access your information anytime, from anywhere, and from any device.
Wiise Payroll includes automatic notifications, an employee self-service portal, manager approvals, automated payroll journal postings, and automated compliance.
It's great for businesses that require complex reporting and scalable payroll functions.
Plus, with an intelligent and compliant single touch payroll, Wiise Payroll is designed to meet the growing complexity of your business.
What can you do with Wiise Payroll?
With Wiise Payroll, you can:
- Set up employees and manage pay runs.
- Generate reports and manage timesheets
- Set up rostering, manage leave, and set up tasks
- Sync employee information using Automation, and post your payroll journal using Dimensions (information categories)
- Enjoy one-touch payroll compliance and Payroll tax reporting
- Access employee/manager self-service portal
Contact the friendly Payroll team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.