Why register with Wiise Payroll?
Wiise Payroll lets you connect your employee records and chart of accounts. It allows you to import payroll journals automatically. It lets you post payroll journals based on employee categories and reconcile your month-end leave balances — all at the click of a button.
You can register for Wiise Payroll in two ways: either when you first set up Wiise for your company, or later within Wiise.
How to register for Wiise Payroll when setting up Wiise
Quick Start is an easy-to-use guide that helps you set up your company in Wiise. When you register with Wiise, you’ll receive a welcome email with a link to the Quick Start setup.
Note: before you get started, find out who the payroll administrator for your business is as you'll need to provide their details during the setup. The payroll administrator will then set up Wiise Payroll and your business's employees and manage pay runs.
When you’re ready, select the Quick Start link. In the pop-up screen, you’ll be asked Would you like to get started with Payroll?
- If you’d like to get started with Wiise Payroll, select Yes, and enter your payroll administrator’s details (this might be you).
- If you select No to getting started with Payroll, that’s ok — you can register for Wiise Payroll later, following the steps below
- The payroll administrator will receive two emails:
- One will have the login email
- The other will be from the Wiise Payroll team with a link to set up an account password
- The payroll administrator can then:
- Set up Wiise Payroll for your company
- Set up employees
- Manage pay runs
- Set up more people to use Wiise Payroll
How to register for Wiise Payroll within Wiise
- Log into Wiise with an Accountant or Business Manager role — you’ll need this to use the Payroll setup.
- From the Wiise role centre, select Payroll > Setup from the main navigation bar or search for and select Payroll Setup.
- If it’s the first time you're setting up Wiise Payroll, you'll see a pop-up screen with Wiise Payroll information and how to get started. Read the information on the screen and when you’re finished, select Next.
- Fill out details of your Payroll Administrator, then select Next.
- If it’s the first time you’ve set up Wiise Payroll, you’ll see a Wiise Payroll Assisted Setup screen. This gives you information about Wiise Payroll and how to get started. Now fill in your payroll administrator’s detail, then select Next again.
- Getting started with Payroll will already show as Yes . Fill out the Wiise Payroll contact details here.
Note: The payroll administrator will receive an email with Wiise Payroll login details. So please make sure that their email address is correct.
- Select Yes to finalise your Payroll registration.
- After you’ve registered your company for Wiise Payroll, Wiise will ask: You are about to submit a new payroll registration for your company [company name]. Would you like to continue?
- Select Yes here, and you’ll see our welcome message – Congratulations! You have now registered your Payroll system.
- When you select Finish, a payroll company is created in the Wiise Payroll system. And your payroll administrator will receive three emails with instructions for logging into the Wiise Payroll system.
Your Wiise Payroll registration is all done.
1. User Account Created (username): This email confirms that your Payroll account has been set up and gives the payroll administrator a username.
2. Login Details for Wiise Payroll (password): This email asks the payroll administrator to create a password, with an expiry of 7 days.
3. Welcome to Wiise Payroll: This email gives the payroll administrator basic information on how to set up Wiise Payroll.
How to access Wiise Payroll without the welcome email
If you've registered for Wiise Payroll but didn't receive an email with your login details, you can still access Wiise Payroll. Here's what you need to do:
- Start by logging into Wiise.
- Then select Payroll > Setup.
- In the Payroll Setup page, select Wiise Payroll Business ID (in blue).
- Once you've selected the Wiise Payroll Business ID you'll be sent to the Wiise Payroll page.
- Select Forgot Password.
- Then enter your email address.
- You'll receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Now you can log in to Wiise Payroll at https://wiise.yourpayroll.com.au using the username and password you've just set using the link.