How to connect Wiise with ProSpend
Prospend is a third-party platform to manage expenses, supplier invoices, purchase orders and travel spend, all with budget visibility. It's designed, developed and supported locally in Australia.
Wiise seamlessly integrates with Prospend using our APIs, eliminating the need to rekey any data.
Note: To set up the integration between Prospend and your Wiise account (tenant), you will need to reach out to Prospend directly.
Prospend will send you instructions to register their app in your Azure Active Directory so it can connect to Wiise. You will need to be a global administrator of your Microsoft tenant to follow the provided steps. Alternatively, speak to your implementation partner to complete these. If you do not know or have an implementation partner, please log a support request with Wiise (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For any Prospend help and support related enquiries, please lodge a support ticket via the Prospend Customer Portal directly.
When you link your Prospend account with Wiise, there are a few key pages that you'll be using. First, you will need to complete the setup in Wiise.
How to setup expenses in Wiise
- From the Wiise role centre, search for and select Purchases & Payables Setup.
- Then scroll to the bottom of the page and expand the Expenses fast tab.
- In the Invoice Nos. dropdown, select a number series for new claims and expenses retrieved from Prospend. These claims will be created as purchase invoices in Wiise.
- In the Credit Note Nos. dropdown, select a number series for credit notes retrieved from Prospend. These transactions will be created as purchase credit notes in Wiise.
- In the Journal Document Nos. dropdown, select a number series for general journal document numbers related to credit card claims/transactions retrieved from Prospend. This number series is used only if the document number field retrieved from Prospend is blank.
- In the Journal Batch Name dropdown, select the default batch name used by Wiise when importing credit card claims/transactions from Prospend.
- Specify the API Limit, this is the maximum number of expenses and claims retrieved from Prospend in a single API call. By default, the API Limit is set to 500.